Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation - If cancelled or modified more than 5 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified 3-5 days before date of arrival, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If you are concerned about a possible cancellation then please ensure adequate travel insurance is taken out.
- A valid credit/debit card is required at the time of booking. No deposit will be taken from the card, these details are held to guarantee your booking.
- Payment is made on departure. Cash, UK debit card or credit card are accepted forms of payment. We do not accept cheques. Please note that credit card payments incur an additional 3.5% fee.
- Check in is from 4pm to 7pm. If you are arriving outwith these times, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your arrival. We reserve the right to implement our cancellation policy and/or re-sell any room if you do not arrive before check-in closes.
- Check out is by 10.00am. We will try to accommodate later check out for requests made in advance, but this may not be possible every time.
- RossMor is a no smoking establishment throughout and we respectfully ask that all our guests respect this. This includes bedrooms and all public areas and is for the comfort and safety of our guests.
- Children – we accept children of all ages, although please be aware that we do not have any facilities for babies and very young children, i.e. travel cots or high chairs. All children are to be accompanied by their parents and at least one person over the age of 16 must share a room with any children in your party.
- Pets – we love our own pets and know how important they are to a family. However we are currently unable to accommodate pets. Sorry!
- Whilst we endeavour to provide you with the room of your choice, we reserve the right to change room allocation to a room of the same or higher standard if required.
- On the rare occasion when damage occurs, by negligence or a deliberate action taken by you, which directly or indirectly causes loss to the Guest House, you agree to indemnify such losses, and that this forms part of the agreement at the time of booking. Losses include lost income, specialist expenses and the sourcing of alternative accommodation as necessary.
- If you forget to return your room key on your departure and they are not returned within 24 hours we reserve the right to deduct the cost of a replacement key from your credit or debit card to cover the cost of replacement keys and inconvenience.
Check Availability & Book Online