What we collect
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Personal information that you provide when completing our website contact form or emailing us.
- When you make a booking, we collect your name, address, email, telephone number, the names of any other guests in your party, credit / debit card details to guarantee the reservation and any other data you choose to supply within your booking requests.
How your data is stored
- We will keep a copy of any email communication you send to us and we will respond to you by email or telephone. Your personal details will not be entered into our online reservation system until you make a booking with us.
How we use your data
- We will send you an email to confirm your reservation with us.
- We use your personal information in order to fulfil your booking with us.
- After departure, your email address may be sent to our online partner, TripAdvisor, to request feedback to ensure that we are delivering the best possible customer service, although you do not have to respond to this.
- Your data is stored after you have stayed but will be kept no longer than necessary in order to comply with legal obligations and for us to welcome your repeat business.
- We never sell, trade or transfer your data to any third parties other than those who assist us with operating our website and fulfilling your reservation. We may be obliged to disclose personal data to a third party if we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so.
- We do not email guests with newsletters or marketing literature.
Links to other websites
Your Consent, Access and Rights
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please email us at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or you would like to be removed from our records, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. These cookies are used only to help you make a smooth booking and contain information like the date searched and language of booking. There is a difference between session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies will only exist until you close your browser. Persistent cookies have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted once you close your browser. We use persistent cookies in Google Analytics to analyse visitor traffic and behaviour.
Cookies are small text files on your computer or mobile device which allow websites to store information to enhance the user experience. They are also used to produce targeted advertising based on users’ behaviour and assist statistics packages such as Google Analytics.
You can set your browser to reject our cookies if you wish, but this might restrict your use of our website. For instructions on deleting or controlling cookies please consult your browser help section or see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Our Guests Say
Teresa and Peter, Australia
Sophia and Matt, Italy
Lucy and Paul, London
Clarise and Leon, South Africa
Manuela and Lau, Switzerland
"A beautiful week, great hospitality and delicious breakfasts."
Bruno and companions, USA
Three Day Hogmanay Special
Enjoy three days in the Cairngorms and join the special Street Party in Grantown Square to celebrate Hogmanay
31 Dec - Dinner, Bed and Breakfast,
1st Jan - Supper, Bed and Breakfast
2nd Jan - Bed and Breakfast
Book through Website or by phone
Cost from £210 per person