TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellation -If cancelled or modified up to one week (7 days) before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified up to 4 days before date of arrival, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, within 4 days of arrival, or in the case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged. If you are concerned about a possible cancellation then please ensure adequate travel insurance is taken out. We can provide you with a receipt for any cancellation charge for travel insurance purposes if required.
- A valid credit/debit card is required at the time of booking. No deposit will be taken from the card, these details are held to guarantee your booking.
- Payment is made on departure. Cash, UK debit card or credit card are accepted forms of payment. We do not accept cheques.
- Check in is from 4pm to 7pm. If you need to arrive outwith these times, please notify us at time of booking as, on some occasions, we may not be able to accept a late arrival and our cancellation policy will be applied. We reserve the right to implement our cancellation policy and/or re-sell any room if you do not arrive before check-in closes.
- Check out is by 10am. This means vacating your room and settling your bill. If you would like to stay a wee bit longer, you may use the Guest Lounge, but we do need access to your room from 10am. We reserve the right to make an extra charge for late departure where we incur additional cost.
- Rossmor is strictly a no smoking establishment throughout and we respectfully ask that all our guests respect this. It is an offence to smoke in a non-smoking establishment and any guest doing so will be liable for a fine of up to £1000 as per the ‘Smoking, Heath & Social Care (Scotland) Act 2005’. This includes bedrooms, all public areas, the front porch, and is for the comfort and safety of our guests.
- Children – we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 8 and all children aged between 8 and 16 mush share a room with an adult.
- Pets – we are unable to accommodate pets, but there is a kennels locally with long opening hours, where you can pick up and drop your pet during your holiday if you wish.
- Whilst we endeavour to provide you with the room of your choice, we reserve the right to change room allocation to a room of the same or higher standard if required.
- On the rare occasion when damage occurs, by negligence or a deliberate action taken by you, which directly or indirectly causes loss to the Guest House, you agree to indemnify such losses, and that this forms part of the agreement at the time of booking. Losses include lost income, specialist expenses and the sourcing of alternative accommodation as necessary.
- If you forget to return your room key on your departure and they are not returned within 24 hours we reserve the right to deduct £100 from your credit or debit card to cover the cost of replacement keys and inconvenience.
What Our Guests Say
Teresa and Peter, Australia
Sophia and Matt, Italy
Lucy and Paul, London
Clarise and Leon, South Africa
Manuela and Lau, Switzerland
"A beautiful week, great hospitality and delicious breakfasts."
Bruno and companions, USA
Three Day Hogmanay Special
Enjoy three days in the Cairngorms and join the special Street Party in Grantown Square to celebrate Hogmanay
31 Dec - Dinner, Bed and Breakfast,
1st Jan - Supper, Bed and Breakfast
2nd Jan - Bed and Breakfast
Book through Website or by phone
Cost from £210 per person